Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Assalammualaikum w.b.t
Hi, my name is Diyana bt. Iskandar Zurkarnain. I am 23 years old and my hometown at Gua Musang, Kelantan. For information, i am student in Bachelor in Administrative Science at city campus in Malacca. Previously, I am graduate from Dungun campus in Office Management course. I'm enjoying as a student because i can learn something new. During my study period it teaches me on how to become a knowledge person. Thank for god because put me at the place that have very nice person like my friend that always help and and give the support to me.For my background, I as a second out of six siblings in my family. I have one sister and four my youngest brother. My father name is Iskandar Zurkarnain bin Ibrahim and my mother name is Hazlina bt. Hussain. My primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Sri Wangi whereas my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Zainab 1. But, after PMR I get offer to continue my study at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tengku Indra Petra 1.

In addition, my interest is travelling . This is because my families always travel together. We have the same interested.  Last but not least, hopefully my dream become through and successful in my life. For my friends I wish all of you dream and successful in whatever field that your involve. For my short term future, In hope I can grade on time with good result and get the better job. Thanks for God that create me as a human. Insyaallah.
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment